Saturday, January 20, 2007

A New Day

GOOD AFTERNOON Y'ALL!!! I FEEL GREAT!! Well, not 100 percent normal yet, but getting there. I put on a brassiere for the first time in days and it feels fantastic! Know what I mean?? I know you do. I am ready to leave the house and have even invited company for tomorrow. I am just desperate for interaction with people other than Mister X and The Cat. Nothing against them, but just sayin'. (I warned my friend, "Don't be alarmed if you come through the door and I POUNCE.)

The fish are named Colt, Winchester, and Baretta. That was just decided this morning.

I am definitely going to write about NYC (unlike when I was definitely going to write about San Francisco... sigh. You know what? I think I still might, with a belated thanks to Big Sister for her wonderful recommendations that we DID heed).

Later, though.

3 comments:

Earl Cootie said...

Mmm. Twice as nice.

Earl Cootie said...

How much later?

Earl Cootie said...

So, what, am I going to have to go our with you for (birthday!) drinks to find out what happened in NYC?